exitentrance

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

never get me always get me

..and after FEEDING themselves will they let me here in ths warm tiny place, unbearable, to end the so called cure? will they count the rest of it or will it matter? yes of course they will, no of course they won't, they shouldn't anyway. it's not their job, it's dr strangelove's. do you live in my new HOMETOWN, are you enjoying a dinner with your family? do you smoke? how was your last holiday? what's your favourite film? are you taken for the next few months? will you treat me well? please treat me well. will you paint the shipwreck? what's your favourite tune? oh, me neither.

k, let's put it differently. i've been doing nothing but sleeping (literally) for 3days and watching movies and now i am drinking in my teenage room which looks completely different now and this is a good thing. all comes with money haha. i can't stop doing some lonelyperson gestures, even if i am not alone now, like licking the bottle, i just did it and it made me smile. i can't believe i can't wait to go back. it's just that everybody is gone and everything is so dead i can't do anything to make it lessdead, or so. i shouldn't have come anyway. i can't believe i could have spent 600 euros on a plane ticket to get here - because of course i've missed the flight - it's so good i didn't have to. here is the sonic youth tune for this week:) it has a long and beautiful story. as soon as it ends i shall go back to sleep, otherwise i'll become incredibly sexxee and self obs. sorry for the video. bye see you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home